Just single click on each picture to get a full screen shot of each picture...

Then make sure you hit your back button on your browser to get back to reading/reviewing other pics...

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Anniversary night 2009




Just one of the many good things about celebrating your anniversary in the OBX is that we had family there to fight over who got to babysit while Ally and I went out to dinner...Nice to have that problem!

So off we went to Kelly's (which is the restaurant that catered our wedding food). Mr. Kelly actually stopped by our table while we were at dinner, just as he did when we went there a few nights after our wedding. What a nice old Irish guy!

Dinner was delicious, and it was especially surreal for us to be sitting there as another couple whom were just married come in to celebrate themselves. 4 years and still going strong. I'm truly lucky to have my wife and best friend by my side. We've been through alot in only four years, and there just isn't very much that seems to give us problems.

I get such a sense of fulfillment when I see Allyson with Grayson. It is as if she were born to be a mom. He can't cry loud enough or be fussy enought to make her mad...and she has nothing but smiles for him in return. I'm truly lucky to be living this life...truly lucky to be with such a loving wife...I have so much to be grateful for at the age of 31...truly blessed that Ally and I always have so much fun...I can only hope for another four years of joy...but in order to make sure that happens I'll be one hard working boy...

I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment