Just single click on each picture to get a full screen shot of each picture...

Then make sure you hit your back button on your browser to get back to reading/reviewing other pics...

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sweet (future) Home Chicago...

Someday...someday...I'll get to call my favorite city home! But until then, I need to get my fixes in when I can. This year I got to attend a GSA Network Services Conference in the Windy City. It is basically a chance for all government TELCOM service providers to suck up to perspective clients...I even won an award! Oh yea, I got to meet Ditka and Harry Carry too ;).





My highlights of this conference? Saw the cubbies play at Wrigley in a night game...ate at Harry Carry's steakhouse...got up every morning and ran along the lakeshore by Soldier Field in Grant Park...and on my last night got to go out for dinner with a friend that I haven't seen in ages. It was so much fun to see Jackie...Allyson and I had such a great time with her in our Key West days and haven't seen her since she moved away to marry Jason. Needless to say, the three of us had a blast in the short amount of time that we had together! A toast to reconnecting with old friends :)





P.S. I continually forgot my camera in the hotel room during this trip, so I apologize for not having more...

No comments:

Post a Comment