Just single click on each picture to get a full screen shot of each picture...

Then make sure you hit your back button on your browser to get back to reading/reviewing other pics...

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A trip home and to College Football's Mecca

Too bad cell phone pictures don't turn out the same as on regular cameras! I had a great time in Michigan visiting the family for a quick weekend trip. I was up to see Notre Dame take on Boston College in what has been a very heated rivalry (unfortunately), and the best part was watching a game in South Bend with Troy and Pop. The victory was sweet, but the time (albeit short) I got to spend with my family was even sweeter.








I've got pictures of Kael playing the guitar we got him for his B-day, and Ian playing at the kitchen table. While Gray doesn't resemble the Gahan side overtly, I saw mannerisms and expressions that were all too familiar...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment