Just single click on each picture to get a full screen shot of each picture...

Then make sure you hit your back button on your browser to get back to reading/reviewing other pics...

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!




No...Linda is not feeding Grayson beer through a straw! :)

Only a week and a half late with this post! One aspect of having a baby that I severely underestimated was the lack of free time that comes with parenthood...:) Finding time for even little stuff is much more of a challenge than I ever suspected it would be, but I think we're starting to get the hang of it now. A new normal I suppose...

We had an awesome Thanksgiving when we hosted Ed and Linda (Ally's parents), and Megan (Ally's sister) for the long weekend. Our tradition is to have everyone fly in on Thanksgiving and just watch football and order out, and then do Turkey day on Saturday with Ed's side of the family coming to our house.

Ultimately, we ended up putting down a quality spread! Frying a turkey is one of the easiest things I've done for Thanksgiving and it was some of the best that I've ever tasted. But getting to spend the holiday with family and having Grayson with us as the clear center of attention was something I'll always be thankful for...Without further adieu...the pictures that you've been waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment