Just single click on each picture to get a full screen shot of each picture...

Then make sure you hit your back button on your browser to get back to reading/reviewing other pics...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

It snowed all day long...

I had already brushed her off a couple times before this one was taken today...






Man, what a storm...still going strong at 10PM and we have 18-20 inches on the ground...



Unfortunately, Grayson ran out of formula (yes, that was me making fun of people for panicking and going to the store for canned goods before the storm hit)...so I had been continually brushing off the Commander because I knew I would probably have to go at some point.



I have to say...the Jeep Commander is a beautiful machine. 800 lbs heavier than my old Grand Cherokee and four wheel drive! As long as you take it slow she will plow through anything, so on I went to the store. Even the busiest North-South main road nearby hadn't been plowed in an hour or two, so it was still an adventure...but a fun one!


After my ride to the store...


No comments:

Post a Comment