Just single click on each picture to get a full screen shot of each picture...

Then make sure you hit your back button on your browser to get back to reading/reviewing other pics...

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Almost forgot...The Title...

The title of the Blog is The Grateful Gahans...While I do listen to The Grateful Dead every day on my way home from work (thank you Sirius), the title of the blog has more to do with the people that surround us. Our families, our friends, and the people we work with...

We've been through so much over the last couple years, and seeing/sharing your care and compassion, nervousness and trepidation, and most importantly your excitement and joy, is so appreciated that words cannot do justice to the feelings we have for you all. While we have whole new set of responsibilities, relief is a special kind of sublime and hope continues to spring eternal for us.

We are more ready, because of you...

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I miss you guys!!! I feel like I contracted Allyson's hormones because I find myself crying at the most random times...oh well! Grayson's birth was the most amazing experience of my life and I will be eternally grateful to Al & Kyle for sharing it with me! I love you guys! Thousands of hugs and kisses to my new nephew!

    ReplyDelete