Just single click on each picture to get a full screen shot of each picture...

Then make sure you hit your back button on your browser to get back to reading/reviewing other pics...

Sunday, November 23, 2014

I'm back...

But for all the wrong reasons...:(

Up until this point I've been emailing people with news of Allyson's breast cancer diagnosis. Now that everyone within the immediate family knows the situation, I'm returning to the blog to keep everyone updated. This prevents massive amounts of emails and texts as everyone wants to check in on the latest news. While I will post everything to this blog, it does not mean that you have to stop sending encouraging texts and emails to her. Please keep doing that. You would be surprised at how good it can make you feel to receive sweet notes and well wishes at any given moment. So what I will do now, is cut/paste most of the emails that I've sent out about Allyson to give people a chronological background on how we got to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment