Just single click on each picture to get a full screen shot of each picture...

Then make sure you hit your back button on your browser to get back to reading/reviewing other pics...

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Linda is "in the know"

Well, we are picking up on real time now...It is Sunday afternoon and I have a quiet house as Linda and Allyson took the kids to church. I needed this time to put the blog back together and get everything updated before I left on my trip. I'm headed to DC for two days (work) and then I'll be back in Charlotte Tuesday night and ready for Grayson's surgery on Wednesday morning (tonsillectomy). When it rains it pours!

It kills me to leave right now, but my company has been unbelievable in giving me all the time I've needed over the last 3/4 weeks. This trip allows me to hand off the last couple of major tasks that I've been managing (over 40 people) to a new Program Manager that I hired last month. Once this trip is over I should be able to rely on my network of managers in the DC area to take care of anything while I tend to the home front. This should significantly decrease the number of days I'm gone for the next several months.

Linda is here to help with the kids, and go with Allyson to her appointments on Monday and Tuesday as she learns about the various drugs that will go into Allyson's system over the next year. Thank you Linda, for jumping right in with both feet during a time that is already extremely difficult for you personally. We love you so much, and appreciate you being here.

I'll sign off for now and send out more posts on Wednesday after Grayson's surgery...which may even be after Allyson's first chemo treatments on Wednesday as well.

Be thankful for good health...you don't need much more....

Love you,

Kyle


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping us updated, i know it must be tough to recount it all. I will definitely emphasize to my family and friends that health is a wonderful thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. You guys are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete